Thursday 20 May 2010

For lack of better things to do, I'm going to post one of my lil' stories here. I SEE THIS POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE I'LL EAT YOUR BRAIN WITH A SPOON!
P.S. the bastard thing won't allow paragraphs, I'll be frelled if i know why... but I put a few extra spaces where they should have been.

Stubborn.
Chapter 1
“Oh no!” a girl was yelling as she ran down a path, through a forest. “I’m so late!” She was wearing a school uniform that consisted of a white shirt, a blue, chequered skirt that reached a couple of inches above her knees and around her neck, a blue ribbon and matching blue shoes. Her shoulder length chestnut hair was waving behind her and her brown eyes had a few tears sparkling in them. “I knew I should have left earlier…” she wailed. Eventually she was out of breath and had to stop, leaning against a tree, holding a brown leather schoolbag in her right hand with only three fingers. When her heart slowed down she looked around and saw someone lying down on the ground, leaning against a tree not twenty feet away. It was a girl with short silver blonde hair wearing an identical uniform as hers, as far as she could tell because she was sitting with her back to her. “Thank goodness!” she said and ran towards her. “Excuse me, would you please tell me the way to the Joan of Arc Academy?” “That way,” the girl replied and extended an arm to the north-west, in her hand was a lit cigarette. “Thank you very much!” the girl with chestnut hair replied. “Um… should you be smoking?” The other girl looked at her and even though it was from the corner of her blue eye, she had such a cold, piercing gaze it was intimidating. “You’re just starting today, huh?” the blonde asked and sat up, dusting herself off. “Y-yes… I just transferred…” “What’s your name?” “Helen… Helen Devine.” “Devine? What a silly name,” the other girl said walking closer, showing she was three inches taller. “Are you going to tell on me?” “T-tell?” Helen was shaking, she seemed like a dangerous person, the way she looked at her, the way she spoke and because she had to look up at her, it made her all the more intimidating. Helen started to back away but the other girl grabbed her left wrist with her right hand before she could take more than one step. The grip was tight but not painful. “Will you tell them, when you get to school, that you saw me smoking?” “N-no! I mean, I don’t even know you so…” “Stella Moore. Now, are you going to tell?” “Of course not but smoking is bad for you.” “I can’t really trust you, can I?” Stella said and grabbed her chin with her left hand while she put her right arm around her waist. “I’ll have to make sure you don’t,” she added and kissed her. Helen froze when she felt the other’s lips on hers, her cheeks turned red and her eyelids fell slightly, even if the person kissing her was a girl too, it still felt amazing. “There,” Stella said after pulling away. “Now if you tell anyone I was smoking, I’ll tell everyone you kissed a girl.” After that she released Helen and left. The shorter girl fell on her knees, her eyes still half closed, as she watched the other getting further and further away.

No comments:

Post a Comment