Thursday 27 May 2010

Daily Rant: X3

G'day ladies and dudes. Forgot to do it yesterday and cosidering today's events, I have two extra topics.
1. Violence.
SUCKS!!! OK, I'm into carnage, spilling blood and shit like that but, even though that's what humanity deserves, let's not jump head first into global anarchy, savy? I mean come oooon... teachers beat up in class, kids raped in school and at home, old ladies beaten to death by their own kids... we've become a bunch o' freaks. The problem is that we are all too used to violence. After all, it starts at home, one way or the other. If it's not drunk parents or pisshead neighbours it's video games. Yes, I love violence in games and movies but that shit ain't good for a freakin 8 year old who'll go to the sandbox, grab a toy truck and beat the shit out of the kid who doesn't want to share his cookies. Seriously, what the FRAG is everyone's problem? If you ask me, kill the people in charge and put some real people... in charge. Like teachers, doctors (the good kind who like their jobs) hell, even the sweet old guy who sits on the park bench all day and feeds pigeons is a better choice.
Alright, I know i just suggested we get rid of violence WITH VIOLENCE but in this day and age, free hugs or a girl walking up to a bunch of soldiers with a flower in her hand ain't gonna cut it. Cuz they'll shoot the first person who'll open their arms and rape the girl. If they don't snipe or nuke'm first.

2. Beauracracy.
Have you guys, and gals of course, seen how much God damned paperwork you have to do these days? I used to look at that comercial with the guy who brings a box full of permits to get his licence or whatever and he's still missing something and think it was funny. Paperwork is everywhere, it's a fuckin' plague. Hello?! People?! We got what we like to call computers, laptops and internet, bring floppy disks back in style and chop down less fuckin' trees. I'm willin to bet my left hand that we don't recycle half as much as we consume. Don't call me a tree hugger, I'm beyond that but I won't go into that in this rant. Permits, certificates, applications, forms... FAHRBOT!!! Can't we just put all the info from 10 pisses... *ahem*... pieces of paper into one? Or at least make a law, every person has to plant as many trees as years they live.
This may seem cliche but... SAVE THE FUCKING PLANET!!!!!

3. Sexy doctors.
OK, it may be because I'm a virgin and a bit obsessed with sex but... there's this one doctor I go to once a month and she is, if I may use hip hop slang, saweeeet! I mean she's got the foshizzle, the bling, the WHOA NELLY!!! She's no D cup, breast size ain't an issue with me (and no, I'm not just saying this for you [she knows who she is]) and those lips... with me it's always the face that gets me and she has some juicy Angelina Jolie lips that are so fucking kissable... WOOF!!!
I know I'm acting like a freakin horndog over here but... today she was wearing a white dress (the significance of which will be explained at a later date) with a cleavage just big enough to get attention and while she was sitting on the bed opposite mine, looking over my medical documents I had to keep looking to the side because if I looked at her and she was not looking at me I could not keep my eyes off her lips, her cleavage and her legs.
I need to get laid before I do something stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment