Tuesday 25 May 2010

Daily rant: Little voice in my head

We ALL have a voice in our heads. For most of us, that voice is our conscience, telling us what not to do because it's wrong or how not to be because we upset others. For me... that's not exactly true. See, the voice in my head tells me what to do BECAUSE it's wrong and how to be BECAUSE it upsets others. He's a mean lil' devil, shouting rahter than whispering in my head suggestions... orders really, to rape, to piss off, humiliate or generally offend anyone and everyone. Now I'm not saying I want to use that voice as an excuse every time I do something deemed by society as wrong, it is part of me after all.
But I don't want to get rid of him, oh no!
You ask: why the HELL not?
Would you get rid of your conscience?
To which most would argue that that voice is not my conscience. You missed the point then. I meant, what would you be without your conscience?
The voice says: Really motherfuckin' entertaining sons and daughters of bitches, that's fuckin' what!
So then why do you keep it, if it's trying to make you into a what he just said? Those motives are personal but long story short: he helps me get by. Granted, he is sometimes hard to control as are the urges of all people on this earth but Yin and Yang are not there just because they sound good. As a devoted Sith, I believe that without the darkness, the light cannot shine. Or rather, one cannot appreciate the light without having seen darkness.
OK, so this one ain't funny, BITE ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I AIN'T HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment